1) These terms and conditions are for the 49’s Easter 2019 prize promotion ("Promotion")
2) To be eligible, you must be a UK resident, 18 or over, not be an employee (or immediate family member of an employee) of the Promoter.
3) Entries should be made via Twitter using the Twitter handle @Bet49s between Monday 15th April 2019 at 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 on Saturday 20th April 2019.
4) To enter the Promotion, you need to like and retweet a presenter photo when you spot the golden egg within the photo. A different presenter photo will be tweeted each day from the 15th to the 20th April.
5) There are six prizes to win in the Promotion, each for £100 Love2shop Gift Vouchers and a selection of 49 Easter Eggs. Further voucher details and voucher terms (which apply) can be found on highstreetvouchers.com.
6) There is no alternative method of entry and a limit of 1 entry per person per presenter.
7) 1 winner per presenter photo will be drawn at random from all valid entries for that photo, with each of the 6 draws taking place by no later than Wednesday 24th April 2019.
8) If you are a winner, we will notify you by private tweet to @Bet49s by Friday 26th April 2019. You will be required to respond in the manner and by the deadline stated with your UK, residential, postal address, so that the prize can be posted to you, failing which the prize will lapse and not be awarded and the corresponding prize claim will become void without right to compensation. We will then send prizes to each winner who sends the required response within 30 days of receipt.
9) The results will be announced on the @Bet49s Twitter page on which the winners’ retweets will be posted. A list of winner’s names and counties is also available for postal requests received by 24.5.19.
10) By entering the Promotion the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact the winner to invite the winner to participate in or consent to other publicity or promotional activity, which may include (by way of example only) the Promoter’s presenters reading out winning entries during live 49’s draws being shown at participating UK and Republic of Ireland bookmakers.
11) No responsibility can be accepted for any incorrect re-tweet or any incomplete, delayed or failed transmission of the required re-tweet.
12) The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13) No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize or part of a prize.
14) If an advertised prize is not available, 49’s Ltd reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15) Promoter: 49's Ltd, PO Box 7835, London W1J 9YY.